Journey for Self Improvement
A Choice to a Better Self
Life has thrown a huge curve ball at me lately and it has forced me to look inward, and look at myself and see where I need to make changes… or should I say improvements. I truly believe that if I don’t make these changes, these improvements, these alterations in my every day life then I would be faced with an even worse downward spiral. I knew I needed to make a choice to a better self and a journey towards a better self.
I’ve done a lot of thinking, meditation, prayer, and I’ve narrowed down that it comes to health. I need health on the inside, health on the outside, and healthy relationships. So now how do I get that? Easier said than done right? I knew I needed to make a change, a change for the better, and here is what I have decided to do.
So I created a list that I needed to do, small changes so I wouldn’t feel overwhelmed and here is where I needed to make changes and how I did it:
- I need to get more organized, for me, for my work, for my family
- Clean and organize our house (Clean house clean mind)
- Run more (or at least start running)
- Drink more water (these are my favourite infusions)
- Eat better (more shakes and salads and less …crap)
- Play more with my kids and husband
- And for the first time be a little selfish and take some time for myself
This change is more than a resolution, is more than diet or burst of energy. I was struggling before the curve ball hit, but after I was a wreck. I knew I wanted to make a change, to be a better mum, wife and woman. I knew that I needed to adapt how I looked at things and how I could be someone and something better for my family, for my kids, and for myself. Hopefully this new journey of mine goes in the direction I am hoping.
Stay tuned for more info, tips and tricks on how I am making these changes (Links will be attached)